Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Baked Spinach and Feta Mushrooms
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm) (optional)
- 2 slices bread (1 day old), torn in pieces
- 200 g fresh spinach leaves
- 2 pieces lemon zest, no white pith (1 cm x 5 cm)
- 120 g onions, quartered
- 140 g bacon, any type, trimmed, cut in pieces
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 180 g feta cheese, cut in pieces (1 cm)
- 2 Tbsp pine nuts, toasted
- ⅛ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 6 - 8 fresh portobello mushrooms, stalks removed
- per 1 portion
- 953 kJ / 227 kcal
- 12 g
- 5 g
- 17 g
- 2 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Green Smoothie Pancakes
Low Carb Breakfast Frittata
Porridge with Pear Compote
1h 40 min
Banana and Blueberry Smoothie
Two Second Muesli
Walnut and Blueberry Bran Pancakes
Strawberry Orange Smoothie
Pomegranate Smoothie Bowl