Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Aussie Meat Pies
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 100 g unsalted butter, chilled, diced, plus extra for greasing
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- 50 - 60 g water, chilled
Iced Puff Pastry
- 90 g ice cubes
- 180 g unsalted butter, diced, frozen
- 200 g plain flour
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 2 garlic cloves
- 180 g onions, quartered
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 500 g beef fillet steak, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 100 - 120 g button mushrooms, thinly sliced, to taste
- 1 Tbsp cornflour
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp yeast extract
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 2729 kJ / 650 kcal
- 41 g
- 55 g
- 20 g
- 4 g