Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mediterranean Chicken Pie
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 70 g Kalamata olives, pitted
- 30 g olive oil
- 150 g onions, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves
- 30 g plain flour
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 180 g roasted red peppers, preserved
- 1 tsp paprika
- 600 g chicken breasts, skinless, cut in cubes (2 cm)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 - 2 pinches freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 packet puff pastry, ready-made (275 g)
- 1 egg yolk, lightly whisked, for glazing
- per 1 portion
- 1612 kJ / 385 kcal
- 29 g
- 24 g
- 19 g
- 4.2 g