Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Seafood en papillote with saffron potatoes
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 500 g water
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 300 g new baby potatoes, peeled and cut into halves (approx. 8)
- 2 pinches saffron
- 4 firm white fish fillets (see Tips)
- 40 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 20 g vermouth (see Tips)
- 20 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 50 - 80 g frozen peas, to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 20 fresh mussels, debearded and cleaned (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 1315.5 kJ / 313.2 kcal
- 36.7 g
- 11.5 g
- 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 7.3 g
- 2.6 g
- 703.1 mg