Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Beef and potato massaman curry
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g frozen green beans, cut into bite-size pieces (see Tips)
- 400 g canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained (approx. 250 g after draining)
- 40 g peanut oil
- 1 brown onion, cut into halves
- 200 g Massaman curry paste
- 700 g gravy beef, cut into cubes (4 cm)
- 270 g coconut cream
- 4 cardamom pods, bruised
- 400 g potatoes, cut into cubes (4-5 cm)
- 70 g roasted unsalted peanuts
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- per 1 portion
- 3732.8 kJ / 888.8 kcal
- 57 g
- 37.7 g
- 53.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 20.5 g
- 17.6 g
- 3232.2 mg