Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Tortelloni with Veal and Parmesan - Tortelloni di spinaci ripieni di vitello e formaggio
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 70 g frozen spinach, defrosted, drained
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for serving
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 1 garlic clove
- 50 g onions, halved
- 50 g pancetta
- 30 g unsalted butter, diced
- 300 g minced veal, broken in pieces
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, plus extra for serving
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, plus extra for serving
- 1 large egg
- water, plus extra for cooking tortelloni
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, for cooking tortelloni
- per 1 portion
- 1925 kJ / 459 kcal
- 23.9 g
- 38 g
- 20.4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Tomato Risotto - Risotto al pomodoro
Baked Macaroni Cheese with Chorizo and Peppers
1h 15 min
Three Cheese Conchiglioni with Tomato Sauce - Conchiglioni ai tre formaggi e salsa al pomodoro
1h 30 min
Lobster and Tarragon Risotto - Risotto con aragosta e dragoncello