Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Southern-Style Fried Chicken & Sweetcorn
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g plain flour
- 25 g cornflour
- 20 g baking powder
- 5 g fine sea salt, plus 1 pinch
- 15 g paprika
- 200 g buttermilk
- 100 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 120 g onions, quartered
- 400 g fresh sweetcorn kernels
- 50 g unsalted butter, diced
- 100 g water
- ½ chicken stock cube (for 0.5 l)
- 600 g chicken thighs, skinless, boneless
- 500 g vegetable oil
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 1979 kJ / 473 kcal
- 13.5 g
- 25 g
- 35.8 g
- 1.8 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Korean Fried Chicken
3h 10 min
Braised Lamb Shanks with Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Mash - Stinco d'agnello con purè di patate all'aglio e parmigiano
3h 20 min
Sausage and Bacon Casserole