Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 tsp ajwain seeds (see Tips)
- 1 ½ tsp cumin seeds
- 5 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves, stalks and roots (see Tips)
- 1 - 2 fresh long green chillies, trimmed and cut into halves
- 160 g chickpea (besan) flour
- 1 garlic clove
- ¼ tsp ground turmeric
- ¾ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp Kashmiri chilli powder
- ½ tsp baking powder (see Tips)
- 100 g water
- 3 brown onions (approx. 500 g), cut into quarters
- 1000 g oil, for frying
- per 1 portions
- 531.5 kJ / 126.5 kcal
- 2.1 g
- 5.2 g
- 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.6 g
- 1.7 g
- 96.6 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Pork gyoza with soy dipping sauce
Chipotle bean and corn salad
Scallops with pea purée
Sweetcorn fritters with chilli jam and avocado cream
Beetroot and carrot salad with vincotto dressing
Camembert with cranberries and almonds
Sweetcorn and black rice salad
Bacon and spring onion potato salad
Broccoli, red capsicum and pine nut salad
Grilled potato salad with pangrattato
Warm bulgur salad with orange dressing (TM6)