Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Asparagus tart with sour cream pastry
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 250 g unsalted butter, cut into cubes, plus extra for greasing
- 325 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1 pinch fine salt
- 160 g sour cream
- 500 g water
- 200 g asparagus, woody ends trimmed
- cold water, for soaking
- 100 g cheddar cheese, cut into cubes (2 cm)
- ½ bunch fresh chives, cut into small pieces (2 mm)
- 1 lemon, zest only, finely grated, no white pith
- 100 g ricotta
- 3 eggs
- 100 g sour cream
- ½ tsp sea salt flakes
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 6 spring onions/shallots, cut into pieces same length as asparagus, then cut into halves
- per 1 portions
- 2438.4 kJ / 580.5 kcal
- 13.4 g
- 31.6 g
- 44.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 28.4 g
- 2.4 g
- 306.8 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Aussie potato salad
1h 30 min
Scallops with pea purée
Chipotle bean and corn salad
Beetroot and carrot salad with vincotto dressing