Balanced nutrition is the foundation of a healthy body. In addition to making sure you get enough rest and limiting outside activities, you also need to pay close attention to your and your family’s diet. Keep an eye on what you put into your bodies by preparing meals with healthy, natural ingredients so you can enjoy your time together at home with peace of mind.
Now, more than ever, it’s important to focus on getting the maximum nutrients possible to remain healthy. Reach for high quality proteins and multivitamins that strengthen the body’s natural ability to fight off illness and relieve stress. When fortifying your diet with nutritious ingredients, it’s best not to be concerned with weight loss, but achieving a healthy, balanced lifestyle.
Lunches loaded with veggies and body-boosting benefits
• Increase your multivitamin intake by eating more whole grains, fruits and vegetables, such as dark green varieties like spinach and orange citrus that are excellent sources of vitamins A and C, as well as the minerals iron and calcium.
• Boost your protein consumption with meat, poultry, and fish.
• Increase vitamin B consumption by enjoying more beans, brown rice, and potatoes.
• Try to cook as simply as possible with less seasoning such as salt and sugar.
• Exercise moderately to enjoy the improved mood benefits of endorphins.
• Focus on your mental well-being and do some yoga or mediation in your home.
With the Varoma, you can quickly and easily steam cook delicious food for the whole family while retaining vital nutrients and minerals lost with traditional cooking methods. Have your family join in to help prepare meals that are as special as your time together, and enjoy your time sharing around the table, today, tomorrow, and always with Thermomix®.