Balanced nutrition is the foundation of a healthy body. In addition to making sure you get enough rest and limiting outside activities, you also need to pay close attention to your and your family’s diet. Keep an eye on what you put into your bodies by preparing meals with healthy, natural ingredients so you can enjoy your time together at home with peace of mind.
Seeded Breakfast Bread with Avocado Ricotta Spread and Smoked Salmon
Carrot and Coconut Smoothie
Asian Chopped Salad
Stuffed capsicums with herbed quinoa
Apricot, Hazelnut and Feta Couscous with Mixed Vegetables
Potato Pizza with Vegetables - Pizza di patate con verdure
• Increase your multivitamin intake by eating more whole grains, fruits and vegetables, such as dark green varieties like spinach and orange citrus that are excellent sources of vitamins A and C, as well as the minerals iron and calcium.
• Boost your protein consumption with meat, poultry, and fish.
• Increase vitamin B consumption by enjoying more beans, brown rice, and potatoes.
• Try to cook as simply as possible with less seasoning such as salt and sugar.
• Exercise moderately to enjoy the improved mood benefits of endorphins.
• Focus on your mental well-being and do some yoga or mediation in your home.
Mediterranean Chicken Wings with Herb Orange Rice
Salmon and Couscous Parcels with Sun-dried Tomatoes
Beef-Ragout with Macaroni
Vegan Paella with Smoked Tofu
Chocolate fruit and nut squares
Carrot cake bliss balls
Broad Bean and Chickpea Falafels
Quinoa and Chia Chips