Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Asian Chopped Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 15 - 20 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm), to taste
- 60 g honey
- 60 g brown rice vinegar
- 50 g sesame oil
- 20 g vegetable oil
- 20 g soy sauce
- 1 pinch dried chilli flakes (optional)
- 250 g red cabbage, cut in pieces
- 120 g kale, tough stems removed
- 1 carrot (approx. 120 g), cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 1 red pepper (approx. 130 g), quartered
- 1 yellow pepper (approx. 130 g), quartered
- 3 spring onions (approx. 30 g), cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 20 g fresh coriander leaves, plus extra for garnishing
- 150 g edamame beans
- 100 g roasted peanuts, unsalted
- 30 g sesame seeds
- per 1 portion
- 1750 kJ / 421 kcal
- 10.5 g
- 25.5 g
- 28 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Broccoli Salad with Red Peppers and Pine Nuts
5-Second Traffic Light Salad
Curried Parsnip Soup
Beetroot, Apple and Goat's Cheese Quinoa Salad
Broccoli, red peppers and pine nuts salad
Mexican Quinoa Salad
Super Quick Broccoli Salad
Hawaiian Salad with Honey and Lime Dressing