Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 550 g strong white bread flour, plus extra for dusting
- 135 g butter, cold, diced plus extra for greasing
- 135 g lard, cold, diced
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 160 g water, cold
- 140 g onions, quartered
- 400 g beef skirt, diced (2 cm)
- 100 g swede, peeled, diced (1 cm)
- 200 g potatoes, peeled, diced (1 cm)
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 50 g butter
- 1 egg, beaten, to glaze
- per 1 portion
- 3720 kJ / 889 kcal
- 28.2 g
- 74.3 g
- 53.2 g