Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 tsp caraway seeds
- 1 tsp ground smoked paprika
- 2 tsp cumin seeds or 3/4 tsp ground cumin seeds
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 1 ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves
- ½ - 1 long red chilli, deseeded if preferred
- 1 brown onion (approx.150 g), cut into halves
- 40 g olive oil
- 800 g canned crushed tomatoes (2 cans)
- 30 g tomato paste
- 20 g honey
- 20 g red wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 30 g mixed leafy greens (e.g. kale, Swiss chard or spinach), roughly torn
- 3 - 4 fresh basil leaves, roughly torn, to taste
- 8 eggs
- 80 - 100 g feta cheese, crumbled
- fresh crusty bread, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 2002 kJ / 477 kcal
- 26 g
- 28 g
- 28 g
- Saturated Fat
- 9.2 g
- 6 g
- 1615.4 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Apple and almond overnight oats (gut health)
24h 10 min
Natural yoghurt (Varoma method)