Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pumpkin risotto with bacon
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 1220 g water
- 300 g pumpkin, peeled and cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ - 1 tsp sea salt, to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- 30 g eschalot
- 100 g rindless bacon rashers, cut into thin slices
- 40 g butter
- 320 g Arborio rice
- 60 g dry white wine
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 60 g frozen green peas
- fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, for garnishing
- Parmesan cheese, shaved for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 2123.2 kJ / 505.5 kcal
- 15.8 g
- 66.6 g
- 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 6.7 g
- 3.3 g
- 1329.1 mg