Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Tomato and Feta Pasta
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 40 oz water
- 1 tsp salt, plus extra to season, to taste
- 10 oz pasta dried, type fusilli
- 20 oz cherry tomatoes, halved
oz feta cheese block, halved horizontally
or 12 oz feta cheese block, dairy free, halved horizontally
- 6 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only, chopped, plus extra to garnish
- 4 sprigs fresh oregano, leaves only, plus extra to garnish
- 1 pinch chili flakes, to taste
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- fresh basil, leaves only
- per 1 portion
- 2678.7 kJ / 640.2 kcal
- 23 g
- 63.7 g
- 32.9 g
- Saturated Fat
- 15 g
- 4.5 g
- 1385.1 mg