Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Green Goddess Dressing (Bill Yosses)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 8 oz water
- 1 tsp ascorbic acid (vitamin C in powder form) (see Tip) (optional)
- 6 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 15 sprigs fresh cilantro, leaves only
- 8 sprigs parsley, leaves only
leaves lacinato kale
or 8 leaves Tuscan kale, (see Tip)
- 1 ripe avocado, halved, peeled, pitted
- 1 green apple, quartered, cored, skin on
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 137.9 kJ / 33 kcal
- 0.6 g
- 2.4 g
- 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0.4 g
- 1.3 g
- 70.5 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Roasted Red Pepper and Cashew Dip
Mixed Mushroom Sauté
Peruvian Steak Bowl with Aji Verde
Olive and Thyme Goat Cheese Dip
Basil Pesto (TM5/6 Metric)
1h 5 min
Avocado and Hemp Pesto
Garlic Herb Marinade and Dressing