Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mushroom and Artichoke Dip
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces
- 8 oz cremini mushrooms, sliced (¼ in.)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 oz shallots, cut into pieces
- 3 oz celery, cut into pieces (2 in.)
- 1 oz parsley leaves
- 14 oz canned artichoke hearts, drained well
- 8 oz cream cheese, diced (1 in.) room temperature
- 2 oz mayonnaise
- per 1 portion
- 975 kJ / 233 kcal
- 7 g
- 11 g
- 19 g
- 5 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Roasted Red Pepper and Cashew Dip
Mixed Mushroom Sauté
Peruvian Steak Bowl with Aji Verde
Olive and Thyme Goat Cheese Dip
Basil Pesto (TM5/6 Metric)
1h 5 min
Avocado and Hemp Pesto
Garlic Herb Marinade and Dressing