Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g lamb meat, cut into pieces and partially frozen
- 1 onion, cut into quarters
- 140 g leek (approx. 1 leek), white part only and cut into pieces
- 1 carrot, cut into pieces
- 4 - 5 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, plus extra for garnishing
- 80 g pearl barley
- 100 g lamb bones
- 600 g water
- 1 tbsp meat stock paste (see Tips)
- ¼ tsp sea salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1147 kJ / 273 kcal
- 18.6 g
- 33 g
- 5.4 g
- 9.2 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Avgolemono (chicken soup with egg and lemon)
1h 15 min
Revithia (chickpea soup)
24h 40 min
Bun bo hue (spicy noodle soup)
1h 50 min
Pho bo (Vietnamese beef and noodle soup)