Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Georgian Chicken with Bulgur Wheat
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
chicken thighs, skin on, bone in
or 8 chicken legs, skin on
- 80 g unsalted butter, cut in pieces
- 250 g yellow onions, halved
- 3 garlic cloves
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
tsp beef stock paste, homemade
or ½ beef stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 4 Tbsp dry Marsala wine
- 900 g water
- 170 g bulgar wheat
- 15 g fresh mixed herbs (eg. coriander, dill, tarragon, parsley), leaves only, chopped, for garnishing
- ½ lemon, for garnishing, cut in slices and halved
- per 1 portion
- 2762.1 kJ / 660.2 kcal
- 42 g
- 28.5 g
- 41.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 15.5 g
- 5.5 g
- 406.5 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Korean Fried Chicken
3h 10 min
Braised Lamb Shanks with Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Mash - Stinco d'agnello con purè di patate all'aglio e parmigiano
3h 20 min
Sausage and Bacon Casserole