Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Lemon and Poppy Seed Clafoutis
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- unsalted butter, for greasing
- 120 g brown sugar
- 10 g lemon zest (from approx. ½ lemon), cut in pieces
- 240 g almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 50 g plain flour
- 5 medium eggs
- 2 egg yolks, from medium eggs
- 2 Tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 lemon, peeled, white piths removed, cut in slices (2 mm)
- 1 orange, peeled, white piths removed, cut in slices (2 mm)
- 2 Tbsp flaked almonds
- icing sugar, for serving
- per 1 portion
- 750 kJ / 179.3 kcal
- 5.9 g
- 25.4 g
- 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.8 g
- 1.8 g
- 66.5 mg