Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Bacon and Spinach Lasagne Rolls
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g blanched almonds
- 60 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 80 g unsalted butter, cut in pieces
- 1000 g whole milk
- 80 g plain flour
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- 17 dried lasagne pasta sheets, (approx. 500 g)
- water, for cooking pasta
- fine sea salt, to taste
- 150 g fresh baby spinach
- 17 slices back bacon, smoked (approx. 200 g)
- per 1 portion
- 3340.2 kJ / 798.3 kcal
- 28.3 g
- 84.5 g
- 38.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 16.7 g
- 5 g
- 0.8 mg