Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chinese Long Beans with Pork
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 12 oz Chinese long beans, trimmed
- 3 tsp sesame oil, divided
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- ½ oz fresh ginger, peeled, cut into pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- ¼ tsp dried red chili flakes, to taste
- 8 oz red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 4 oz fresh shiitake mushrooms
- 1 ½ oz soy sauce
- 1 ½ oz hoisin sauce
- 1 oz Chinese cooking wine
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- 6 oz ground pork
- 3 fresh red chilies, thinly sliced, divided
- dry-roasted peanuts, chopped, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1054 kJ / 252 kcal
- 27 g
- 39 g
- 18 g
- Saturated Fat
- 6 g
- 2 g
- 925 mg