Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sea Coconut Braised Fish Maw Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g dried fish maw, soaked overnight to soften, rinsed, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 20 g yu zhu (Solomon's seal rhizome)
- 20 g sand ginseng (sha shen)
- 20 g dried lily bulb slices
- 20 g sea coconut, cut in slices
- 30 g dried snow fungus, soaked to soften, cut in small pieces
- 10 pieces Chinese red dates, pitted
- 1000 g water
- per 1 portion
- 282.5 kJ / 67.5 kcal
- 7.2 g
- 7.6 g
- 0.4 g
- 2.2 g