Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mushroom and White Wine Cream Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 12 g dried porcini mushrooms
- 30 g water
- 100 g fresh portobello mushrooms, roughly cut in pieces
- 50 g unsalted butter, cold, diced
- 60 g shallots, halved
- 120 g dry white wine
- ½ chicken stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- 200 g boiling water
- 125 g single cream (approx. 18 % fat)
- 25 g plain flour
- ¼ - ½ tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- per 1 Total recipe
- 3309 kJ / 789 kcal
- 13 g
- 27 g
- 62 g
- 10.3 g