Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g celery, cut in pieces
- 80 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 160 g onions, quartered
- 25 g olive oil
- 100 - 120 g pancetta, diced
- 250 g lean beef mince, broken in pieces
- 250 g pork mince, broken in pieces
- 70 g dry white wine
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 30 g tomato purée
- 3 dried bay leaves
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 100 g whole milk
- fresh parsley leaves, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1273 kJ / 306 kcal
- 21 g
- 7 g
- 20 g
- 2 g