Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 - 5 sprigs fresh tarragon, leaves only, reserving stems, to taste
- 80 g shallots, halved
- 80 g white wine vinegar
- 180 g unsalted butter, diced
- 4 egg yolks, from medium eggs
- ½ - 1 tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, freshly ground
- per 1 Total recipe
- 7784 kJ / 1859 kcal
- 25 g
- 5 g
- 195 g
- 1.6 g