Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 600 g celeriac, peeled, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 200 g onions, quartered
- 30 g olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 150 g potatoes, peeled, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 700 - 800 g water, depending on desired consistency
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 150 g blanched hazelnuts
- 100 g soy cream
- 3 Tbsp truffle oil
- per 1 portion
- 1514 kJ / 366 kcal
- 7 g
- 12 g
- 31 g