Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Baked Crab Dip
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 oz Monterey Jack cheese, cubed
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 ½ oz unsalted butter, diced
- 1 fresh baguette, in slices (1 in.)
- 3 sprigs parsley, leaves only
- 1 green onion, in pieces (1 in.)
- 8 oz cream cheese, cubed
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice, to taste
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground cayenne pepper, to taste
- 8 oz canned lump crab meat, drained
- per 1 portion
- 950 kJ / 227 kcal
- 10 g
- 14 g
- 15 g
- 1 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Roasted Red Pepper and Cashew Dip
Peruvian Steak Bowl with Aji Verde
Mixed Mushroom Sauté
Olive and Thyme Goat Cheese Dip
Hummus (Ilan Hall)
9 Std. 5 Min
Basil Pesto (TM5/6 Metric)
Spicy Cranberry Orange Sauce