Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Melon salad with herb and garlic bread
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 continental cucumber, peeled, deseeded and cut into small cubes (5 mm)
- salt, for sprinkling and seasoning
- 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 4 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 4 sprigs fresh chives, cut into pieces
- 30 g sherry vinegar
- 20 g lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 80 g grapeseed oil
- 2 tomatoes (ripe, but firm), peeled, deseeded and cut into small cubes (5 mm)
- 1 melon (approx. 2000 g), flesh only, cut into cubes (2 cm - see Tips)
Herb and garlic bread
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1 garlic clove
- 100 g salted butter, softened
- 1 baguette (approx. 40 cm in length)
- per 1 portion
- 1683.7 kJ / 400.9 kcal
- 7.8 g
- 41.5 g
- 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 8 g
- 5 g
- 995.6 mg