Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Zucchini bites with charred tomato dressing
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Charred tomato dressing
- 150 g Roma tomatoes (ripe), cut into halves
- 2 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 1 eschalot (approx. 40 g)
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- 10 g tarragon vinegar (see Tips)
- ¼ - ½ tsp salt, to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil, for brushing
- 3 - 4 zucchinis, trimmed and cut into 24 long thin slices (approx. 3 mm thickness - see Tips)
- salt, to season
- ground black pepper, to season
- 4 sprigs fresh chives, cut into pieces
- 4 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only, plus an extra 24 whole leaves (approx. 1-2 bunches)
- 250 g cream cheese, softened
- ¼ tsp salt
- ground black pepper, to taste
- per 8 portions
- 8033.2 kJ / 1912.6 kcal
- 32.2 g
- 20.7 g
- 188.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 70.8 g
- 15.7 g
- 1942.8 mg