Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Grilled potato salad with pangrattato
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g water
- 1000 g kipfler potatoes, unpeeled and cut into halves (see Tips)
- 2 pinches salt, plus extra to season
- olive oil, for drizzling
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, plus extra to season
- 3 sprigs fresh dill, fronds only (see Tips)
- 200 g crème fraîche
- 2 - 3 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 20 g olive oil
- 40 g day-old bread, torn into pieces and crusts removed (approx. 2 slices - see Tips)
- 100 g pancetta, cut into pieces (see Tips)
- 60 g rocket
- per 1 portion
- 1356.6 kJ / 323 kcal
- 10.9 g
- 22.2 g
- 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 9.7 g
- 3.8 g
- 452.4 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Aussie potato salad
1h 30 min
Chipotle bean and corn salad
Scallops with pea purée
Avocado and goats cheese smash
Beetroot and carrot salad with vincotto dressing
Camembert with cranberries and almonds
Sweetcorn fritters with chilli jam and avocado cream
1h 5 min
Sweetcorn and black rice salad
Bacon and spring onion potato salad
1h 5 min
Warm bulgur salad with orange dressing (TM6)