Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Steamed turbot and mixed vegetable parcels
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g extra virgin olive oil
- ¾ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 - 2 lemons, preferably organic, zest and juice
turbot fillets (120-200 g each)
or 4 white fish fillets (any type of white fish, 120-200 g each)
- 200 g mixed vegetables (e.g. carrots, courgettes, celery stalks, turnips), cut in pieces as needed
- 6 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 500 g water
- 400 g potatoes, peeled, cut in slices (3 mm)
- per 1 portion
- 1693 kJ / 404 kcal
- 30 g
- 19 g
- 23 g
- 2.3 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Salmon and Basmati Rice with Dill Cream Sauce
Salmon and Leek Parcel with New Potatoes
Fragrant Coconut Fish Soup with Sweet Potato
Best Beer Battered Fish