Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 stalk lemongrass, white part only, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 100 g eschalots
- 8 - 10 dried red chillies
- 2 tsp shrimp paste (see Tips)
- 50 g vegetable oil
- 1 tsp Baba's fish curry powder (see Tips)
- 2 tbsp tamarind paste
- 200 g water
- 200 g tomato, cut into wedges
- 500 - 600 g snapper fillets, cut into pieces (6 cm - see Tips)
- 2 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ - 1 tsp salt
- 100 g okra (ladies‘ fingers), cut into pieces (approx. 4 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 1433.9 kJ / 341.4 kcal
- 33.2 g
- 15.4 g
- 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2.2 g
- 5.8 g
- 762.9 mg