Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into pieces
- 5 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 50 g fresh oyster mushrooms
- 540 g coconut milk
- 60 g water
- 1 tbsp red curry paste (see Tip)
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 20 medium raw prawns, peeled with tails intact
- 100 g vermicelli noodles, broken into halves
- fresh bean sprouts, for garnishing
- micro herbs, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1759.1 kJ / 418.8 kcal
- 25.1 g
- 29.1 g
- 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat
- 17.1 g
- 1.9 g
- 834.7 mg