Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Vegetable and Hazelnut Cheese Muffins
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g medium-hard cheese (e.g. Cheddar, Gruyère), cut in pieces (1.5 cm)
- 100 g carrots, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 70 g hazelnuts, with skin
- 100 g sunflower oil, plus extra for greasing
- 180 g milk
- 2 medium eggs
- 250 g plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground cayenne pepper (optional)
- 250 g frozen green peas, defrosted
- per 1 piece
- 1039 kJ / 248 kcal
- 7 g
- 20.2 g
- 15.5 g