Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 120 g unsalted butter, cold, diced
- 175 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 50 g icing sugar
- 2 egg yolks, from medium eggs
- 70 g caster sugar
- 40 g cornflour
- 500 g whole milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 egg yolks, from large eggs
- 1 vanilla pod, seeds only (see tip)
- 160 g apricot jam
- 30 g water
- 450 g mixed fresh fruit, thinly sliced (e.g. blueberries, raspberries, kiwi fruit, strawberries)
- per 1 portion
- 2423 kJ / 578 kcal
- 11 g
- 73 g
- 26 g