Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken, Basil and Roasted Red Pepper Spaghetti
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 - 2 fresh red chillies, halved, deseeded, to taste
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 40 g olive oil
- 700 g roasted red peppers, preserved, drained, 350 g cut in pieces, 350 g halved then thinly sliced (1 cm)
- 150 g water
- 20 g fresh basil leaves, 10 g roughly chopped
- 500 g chicken breast fillets, skinless, diced (2 cm)
- 200 g double cream
chicken stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
or 1 heaped tsp chicken stock paste, homemade
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 250 g dried spaghetti
- 60 g toasted pine nuts
- per 1 portion
- 2712 kJ / 650 kcal
- 34 g
- 42 g
- 38 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Tomato Risotto - Risotto al pomodoro
Three Cheese Conchiglioni with Tomato Sauce - Conchiglioni ai tre formaggi e salsa al pomodoro
1h 30 min
Baked Macaroni Cheese with Chorizo and Peppers
1h 15 min
Lobster and Tarragon Risotto - Risotto con aragosta e dragoncello