Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sweet Potato, Pecan and Blue Cheese Risotto
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 800 g sweet potatoes, skin on, diced (2 cm)
- 60 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 15 g fresh sage leaves, plus 1-2 sprigs for garnishing
- 30 g olive oil, plus 1-2 Tbsp for drizzling
- 320 g risotto rice (e.g. carnaroli, Arborio)
- 60 g dry white wine
- 820 g boiling water
vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
or 1 heaped tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 20 g unsalted butter, diced
- 100 g blue cheese, crumbled
- 80 g pecan nuts, roughly chopped
- per 1 portion
- 3507 kJ / 836 kcal
- 22 g
- 107 g
- 34 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Tomato Risotto - Risotto al pomodoro
Three Cheese Conchiglioni with Tomato Sauce - Conchiglioni ai tre formaggi e salsa al pomodoro
1h 30 min
Baked Macaroni Cheese with Chorizo and Peppers
1h 15 min
Lobster and Tarragon Risotto - Risotto con aragosta e dragoncello