Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Fish tagine with tahini
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g onions, cut into quarters
- 1000 g white fish fillets, skinless, boneless (e.g. dorade, sea bass)
- 5 - 7 tsp salt
- 100 g lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 300 g onions, cut into halves
- 90 g sunflower oil
- 700 g water
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 180 g tahini paste
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 200 g bitter orange juice (see tip)
- toasted pine nuts, to garnish
- fresh parsley leaves, chopped, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 4000 kJ / 956 kcal
- 64 g
- 13.9 g
- 71.6 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Salmon with Ginger Sauce and Spiced Cashews
Prawn and Miso Noodle Soup
Salmon and Basmati Rice with Dill Cream Sauce
Maple Teriyaki Salmon with Rice and Broccoli
Honey and Soy Cod with Rice and Vegetables
Steamed Salmon with Courgetti
Cuban-spiced Salmon with Tomato Avocado Salsa
Sweet And Sour Prawns
Fish pie with mashed potato topping
1 Std. 15 Min