Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 - 5 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 250 g water
- 1000 g fresh mussels, scrubbed and debearded
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 30 g shallots, halved
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 fresh red chilli, small, deseeded (optional)
- 50 g dry white wine (optional)
- 120 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 40 - 50 g tomato purée
- 1 pinch salt
- 350 g penne or similar short dried pasta
- per 1 portion
- 2011 kJ / 480 kcal
- 17 g
- 65 g
- 15 g
- 5.5 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Tomato Risotto - Risotto al pomodoro
Tuna Pasta Bake
Baked Macaroni Cheese with Chorizo and Peppers
1h 15 min
Three Cheese Conchiglioni with Tomato Sauce - Conchiglioni ai tre formaggi e salsa al pomodoro
1h 30 min