Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ lemon, zest only
- 10 - 12 sprigs mixed fresh herbs (e.g. parsley, basil, chives), leaves only
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ fresh chilli
- 60 g olive oil
- 1200 g water
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 100 g quinoa
- 600 g fresh salmon fillet, skinless (2 cm thick)
- 160 g peppers, cut in pieces
- 50 g red onions, cut in pieces
- 120 g cucumber, cut in pieces
- 150 g feta cheese, cut in pieces
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 300 g plum tomatoes, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 1 avocado (150-200 g), sliced
- 100 g kale, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin seeds (optional)
- 2 Tbsp dried cranberries (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 2238 kJ / 534 kcal
- 29 g
- 19 g
- 37 g
- 6 g