Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Salmon and fennel risotto
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into pieces (3 cm)
- ½ lemon, zest only, no white pith
- 50 g eschalots
- 1 garlic clove
- 150 g fennel bulb, cut into halves
- 20 g olive oil
- 320 g Arborio rice
- 100 g white wine
- 700 g water
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 fresh boneless, skinless salmon fillets (approx. 150 g each), cut into pieces (approx. 3 cm)
- 20 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1 sprig fennel fronds, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 2738.3 kJ / 652 kcal
- 33.7 g
- 65.6 g
- 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 9.7 g
- 2.9 g
- 424.1 mg