Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Asparagus and pipis (clams) risotto
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 10 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1000 g water
- 1000 g pipis (clams), purged (see Tips)
- 250 g green asparagus, trimmed (approx. 2 bunches)
- 40 g brown onion
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 320 g Arborio rice
- 100 g dry white wine
- 1 - 2 tsp salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- lemon juice, to serve (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 2629.5 kJ / 626 kcal
- 46.5 g
- 76.4 g
- 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2.9 g
- 3.6 g
- 2003.6 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Creamy tomato and salami fettuccine
Summer tomato and gin pasta sauce
Black bean spaghetti bolognese (gut health)