Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 70 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into cubes (3 cm), plus extra shaved for garnishing
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary (approx. 10 cm long), leaves only
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- ½ brown onion (approx. 75 g), quartered
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20 g olive oil
- 120 g pancetta, diced
- 400 g water
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 100 g courgettes, diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 400 g canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained (weight is pre-draining)
- 400 g canned kidney beans, rinsed and drained (weight is pre-draining)
- 400 g canned cannellini beans, rinsed and drained (weight is pre-draining)
- 1 tbsp vegetable stock paste, homemade (see Tips)
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 6 slices crusty bread, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1564 kJ / 372 kcal
- 26.1 g
- 30.2 g
- 13.8 g
- 13.2 g