Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Citrus and spice spider web cheesecake
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g pumpkin, peeled and cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 70 g water
- 60 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces, plus extra for greasing
- 1 orange, zested and juiced
- 150 g Granita™ biscuits
- 300 g cream cheese, softened
- 70 g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch grated nutmeg
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 50 g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- per 1 portion
- 1567.6 kJ / 373.3 kcal
- 7.5 g
- 26.4 g
- 26.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 16.6 g
- 1.9 g
- 223.8 mg