Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chocolate Orange Steamed Pudding
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g dark chocolate, small pieces or callets
- 1 orange, thin peelings of skin only
- 80 g unsalted butter, diced, plus extra for greasing
- 180 g caster sugar
- 80 g milk
- 10 g cocoa powder
- 1 orange, thinly sliced (3 mm)
- 150 g self-raising flour
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 2 medium eggs
- 2300 g water, boiling, for steaming
- 120 g dark chocolate, small pieces or callets
- 120 g double cream
- 40 g water
- per 1 portion
- 2094 kJ / 502 kcal
- 7.2 g
- 46 g
- 30.9 g