Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Tomato and Vegetable Quiche
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
g unsalted butter, diced, frozen for 20 minutes, plus extra for greasing
or 40 g lard, diced, frozen for 20 minutes, plus extra for greasing
- 150 g wholemeal flour
- 2 Tbsp water, ice cold
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 1 garlic clove
- 60 g onions, quartered
- 50 g red peppers, cut in pieces
- 25 g olive oil
- 70 g courgettes, cut in pieces (1 cm)
- 50 g frozen green peas
- 50 g leeks, sliced (1 cm)
- 50 g grated mozzarella
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 120 g soy cream
- 2 large eggs
- 2 pinches fine sea salt, or to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, or to taste
- 2 pinches ground nutmeg, or to taste
- ¼ tsp dried oregano
- 8 - 10 fresh basil leaves, to taste, for serving
- per 1 portion
- 1148 kJ / 274 kcal
- 8.2 g
- 20.5 g
- 17.7 g