Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g coriander seeds
- 40 g cumin seeds
- 5 - 6 dried Kashmiri chillies, to taste
- 1 Tbsp black peppercorns
- 50 g fresh coriander, leaves and stalks
- 100 g garlic cloves
- 100 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 220 g vegetable oil, plus extra for preserving
- 100 g water
- 100 g lemon juice
- 30 g fine sea salt
- 50 g dried onions
- 140 g tomato purée
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp Kashmiri chilli powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- per 1 total recipe
- 12222 kJ / 2921 kcal
- 39.9 g
- 145.5 g
- 242.1 g