Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Beetroot, feta and spinach quiche
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g buckwheat groats
- 1 pinch salt
- 100 g unsalted butter, chilled and cut into pieces
- 45 g water
- plain flour, for dusting
- 100 g brown onion, cut into halves
- 1 garlic clove
- 250 g raw beetroot, peeled and cut into quarters
- 5 eggs
- 400 g full cream milk
- 1 - 2 pinches salt
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 50 g fresh spinach leaves, torn into pieces
- 100 g feta cheese, cut into pieces (1 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 1323 kJ / 315 kcal
- 12.5 g
- 23 g
- 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 10.5 g
- 4.3 g
- 285.8 mg