Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded if desired
- 2 garlic cloves
- 10 - 15 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm), to taste
- 30 g peanut oil
- 500 g mixed vegetables (e.g. cabbage, mushrooms, carrots, broccoli, red peppers), sliced (5 mm)
- 1 pinch fine sea salt, or to taste
- 1 - 2 tsp oyster sauce, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 633 kJ / 151 kcal
- 3 g
- 11 g
- 8 g
- 9 g